Friday, June 13, 2014

Happy Weekend folks






Once again, lovely photos around the World...






JILL - Australia
I went for a walk along the beach in my lunch hour. The shags were drying their wings on the jetty before I disturbed them.






SUSANNA - Finland
My son loves his little camera





BETTYL - New Zealand






CAROLINE - UK
It's warming up at last :D





BECKY - USA





JADE - Thailand
Cousins





CATHERINE - France





SONYA - The Netherlands
These are called Bublik and sadly because my circle closed up during the baking process they came out looking more like bagels!






Happy and sunny weekend all!!!







2 comments:

  1. Great shots all. I really love Becky's dog photo. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great shots everyone. I hope you all have a lovely weekend, whatever you are doing, and wherever you are x

    ReplyDelete