Monday, March 11, 2013

Tuesday Around The World

These Are A Few of Our Favourite Things...

Wanda (Montreal) ~ "Two of most favorite things....ever!"
"My big girl is 10 now!"

Singwa (Hong-Kong)

Maddy (New Jersey/NYC) ~ "My favorite thing to do is read... 
...though I rarely have time to sit and enjoy a book these days."


Jade (Thailand) ~ "A fusion dinner from Mix 
...on a Saturday night."

Rocio (Mexico) ~ "Tiny Beauty...
...and a Mexican burger!

Sonya (Netherlands) ~ "Color is my favorite thing right now...
...Why can't my yard look like this??"


Becky (Philadelphia) ~ "Grocery Shopping with my niece is always a good time." 
 photo DSC_0811_zps2365ba7c.jpg

 photo DSC_0738_zpsec034c0b.jpg

May
(Germany) ~ 




Caroline (England) ~ 
"My favourite breakfast - banana smoothie, with a hint of chocolate and a tang of yoghurt - a great start to any day!
...& my favourite 'chill-out' - music



Why not join in and show us some of your favourite things this week? 
Just link up below :D


4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting this great meme every week -- just love visiting all of the talented contributors. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many beautiful shots....the tulips give me hope that Spring is around the corner. Thanks to all!

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy moly, every week I love your shots, but you have out done yourselves this week!! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I need one of those banana smoothies while I sit outside and stare at that garden full of tulips. Beautiful!

    Thanks for hosting. :)

    ReplyDelete