Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Today 01.04.2012

 

MADDY, NEW JERSEY/NYC

1/2/11, Visiting The Rockerfeller tree in NYC - a little holiday tradition of ours.

Visiting The Rockerfeller tree in NYC - a little holiday tradition of ours.

 

RIKAKO, JAPAN

1228, At the French restaurant.

At the French restaurant.

 

KATIE, OMAN

2012.01.04, Mud brick city ruins (Ibri, Oman)

Mud brick city ruins (Ibri, Oman)

 

TINA, SWEDEN

1.4, One of the old houses in Stockholm, Swedens capital city.

 

WANDA, MONTREAL

Wed. Nov 9, 2011, Calla lilies from my friend's flower shop.

 

BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG

1.4

Wax apples... so pretty!

 

SALMA, CANADA

04.01

 

LOLA, UTAH

Wednesday 21, This morning, I sat down on the couch to finish my book club book, and these two started monkeying around. Had to snap a quick shot.

 

BECKY, PHILADELPHIA

Photobucket

 

CAROLINE, ENGLAND

Jan 4th : 35mm, I got a wonderful new 35mm lens for Christmas ~ and then 2 days later did a paid shoot and promptly left it on-location :( 35mm, I got a wonderful new 35mm lens for Christmas ~ and then 2 days later did a paid shoot and promptly left it on-location :(

 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful shots ladies! Caroline I'm sick for you .....I hope someone turns it in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline - I do hope that you will get your lens back somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shots to start my day - And oh Caroline, I'm so sorry!! I hope that somehow you can get it back or a replacement, how dissapointing for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not much chance of getting it back I fear (no-one handed it in) and slim chance of replacing for a while either :( - My own stupid fault though!

    Loving everyone's shots today though ~ so much colour :D

    ReplyDelete