Sunday, August 22, 2010

8.23.2010 "TODAY"




RIKAKO, JAPAN
8.23 TODAY
Unagi no Kabayaki (grilled eel)-This is what he wanted to eat when he got well



TEZZIE, FINLAND
8.23
I had a wonderful time at Finland's largest antique/fleamarket this past weekend...even though I didn't buy many things, I still managed to capture many wonderfully colourful images :D



BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG
8.23
City scene: Central, Hong Kong. Where you find the Asian HQ's of many international businesses, posh boutiques (Louis Vuitton, Armani, Shanghai Tang, etc.) and more affordable stores (Marks & Spencer, HMV), and even bargain lanes.



BECKY, PHILADELPHIA
8.21.10
A day without laughter is a bad day! I forget who said that and I am too tired to find out right now. Hope your day is filled with laughter and happiness!



SONYA, THE NETHERLANDS
8.23
This baby bird was in a nest next to our garage. Sadly all of them died,including this one. When they tried to fly they all hit the concrete. We buried them both.



KATIE, INDONESIA
8.23
This week we're off to Jogjakarta!



SARAH, GEORGIA
8.23 Today
Actually this was yesterday :) We were moving to slow to make it to church, so we tried to watch Andy Stanley on TV. My kids lasted for a short time before the channel was changed to some National Geographic show about giant jellyfish off the coast of Japan!



CAROLINE, ENGLAND (UK)
23/8
I love his little sulky face when no-one would push him!!

3 comments:

  1. I love unagi!!

    Tezzie - The goods look almost Oriental with all that red! :)

    Sarah - I think I must have seen the same NatGeo episode! :)

    Becky - This picture just made me smile big! You gotta love it when the little ones are all-out laughing! =)

    Sonya - Aww, poor little birds! :(

    Have a great time in Jogjakarta, Katie!

    Caroline - He's cute even when sulking! :)

    Have a great start-of-the-week, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Monday Ladies! Love all the variety today. Sonya sad about the birds,great shot though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful todays ladies!

    I want some grilled eel! That looks fantastic, Rikako. Looks like you are a great cook!

    Thanks so much for all of the blog visits and baby comments/well wishes - I miss you girls! Gonna try to get photos loaded for the rest of the week.

    Thanks sooooo much to B*mama for taking over while I rest. I am feeling better from day to day, but not up to normal just yet!

    Love to you all.

    ReplyDelete