Monday, July 5, 2010

7.6.2010 TUESDAYS AROUND THE WORLD

Time to link up and share your Tuesdays with us! Simply share your "today" (in a post on your own blog where you mention, and link back to communal global) then link up with us (at the bottom of this post) so we can come and visit your blog and see your unique (or wonderfully ordinary) "TODAY"! Oh, and while you're at it, feel free to add our button to your site (see the link that says "add us" in our header? Click that!) so more of your friends can share in the sharing! We can't wait to see your "Today."



SALMA, CANADA
Today
I am feeling blessed beyond words just from looking at my little guy



TEZZIE, FINLAND
7.6
We're hoping for more blue skies.



BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG
7.6
Zoë splashing about while waiting for her turn with her swim coach.



SUKI, GERMANY
suki,today,7.6
This is my life. A painting coloured with dirt stains on jeans, muddy paws on clean floors and nose stains on windows. Explore your own days to create uniqueness.



KAT, AUSTRALIA
7.6 Today
A little bit of sweetness and light. Our walk up to the winery, near my house resulted in a few squee-worthy photos. A la Amelia.



SONYA, THE NETHERLANDS
7.6
There is no one to pay for the burial space anymore so this headstone waits its turn to be destroyed. I find something very sad and disturbing about this.



LOLA, UTAH
Photobucket
I am painting my guts out! Frames, the crib, a changing table, a home-made sunburst mirror, you name it. Spray painting makes me feel all sorts of gansta! ha ha! (Don't worry, I wear three masks and take lots of breaks.) I have a feeling I'm going to be pretty darn tired when it's all said and done!



CAROLINE, ENGLAND (UK)
Butterfly,summer
Small Tortoiseshell Butterfly ~ aaah Summer!
Sorry I can't link in today ~ unless we find some internet access whilst away :(



BECKY, PHILADELPHIA
7.6.10 Today
Today there is more love in the world.



RIKAKO, JAPAN
7.6 TODAY
Coworker at the office did the marriage retirement, so we gave her the flower for her last day. I'm gonna miss her but I wish her future happiness.


5 comments:

  1. So many lovely photos today. I particularly like the close up of the butterfly Caroline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ultrasound picture is amazing! The little guy is beautiful!

    Each of the pictures speaks volumes of beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya'lls photo's are so lovely that I hardly dare add my amature ones. But I would love to share my day with you. If you are a gardner you can enter a give away for free seeds from Home Town Seeds.

    I love the shot of the little girl in the pool and all that gorgeous torquoise in the apron and on the painters fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the ultrasound, Salma. What an amazing profile! I am looking forward to more close ups when he greets the world!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ ALL :
    I have looked at all your beautiful photos, and I am so glad that I am part of "AROUND THE WORLD TODAY".
    Greetinngs from Germany
    Liebe Grüße, Petra

    ReplyDelete